Tuesday, May 30, 2006







Good morning God, Iove come to talk to you in the quiet of the day
Before the hustle and bustle come my way
Help me Lord walk in your light and only do as you would have me to
Let my actions reflect those only pleasing in your eyes
Let my words be comforting and knowledgeable so that I appear wise
Make me the example you would have me be




Good morning sunshinehow are you todayYou're the sunshine of my lifewho brightens up the wayClouds of doom and dreadall seem to disappearMoments are the happiestwhen I have you nearMay your day be as joyfulas you have made meHope every minute of your lifebe the happiest they can be


Good morning my loveplucked a flower for youThe brightest in the garden still fresh with morning dewYou're glow of the morningthe sunshine of todayThe sweetheart of my lifethat's how it's gonna stayGood Morning



Life is like a bed of thornsand we are like the rosesurrounded with thornsLife is like a gardenand we are the flowers,very beautiful in springLife is like the clockwhere time never waitsit always run on usLife is like a moviesweet to watchtoo hard to produceLife is a battle fielddesigned for warbut we're burn to winLife is a dance floorwhere we stepholding handsLife is like musicwhen listen to gives inspirationLife is like a hanged pictureone can remove the framebut the picture remain the same.



When You Need Me

If one day you feel like crying..

call me

i don't promise you that I will make you laugh,

But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away..

Don't be afraid to call me.

I don't promise to ask you to stay,

But I can run with you.

If one day you don't want to listen to anybody,

Call me..I promise to be very quiet.

But,If one day you call and there is no answer..

Come fast to see me,

Perhaps I need you